If you need to report a lost, stolen or found debit card after our normal banking hours, call
Manage Your Finances Anytime, Anywhere – Free!
Portage County Bank’s Online Banking gives you 24/7 access to your money. Pay bills, transfer funds, view account history and more. It’s the free, easy, convenient and secure way to manage your finances.
Take Control of Your Finances:
- View account balances and transactions
- Get a snapshot of all your account information in one place
- Easily make transfers and payments
- Easily transfer funds between accounts or set up recurring transfers
- Pay bills in one place with one password with free Online Bill Pay
- View images of paid checks and deposit receipts
- Go Paperless and sign up for Electronic Statements
- Enroll in Mobile banking
Easily Access and Manage All Your Portage County Bank Accounts Online:
- Checking, savings and money market accounts
- Certificates of deposit (CD)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Installment loans
- Mortgage loans
- Home equity loans or lines of credit
Read the Terms and Conditions for Portage County Bank’s eBanking service.
Access to your accounts 24/7 right at your finger tips. Download the Portage County Bank App right on to your smart phone.
NEW!The ability to deposit checks with your smart phone will be available June 1st.Terms and Conditions
The Portage County Bank wants all of our customers to have additional knowledge about online security. Below is listed government sponsored websites, which can provide additional training.
The Portage County Bank does not host or sponsor these sites. The Portage County Bank is not responsible if there are any additional fees for any of the training provided by these sites. The Portage County Bank is not responsible for any of the content of these sites. When you click on the links you are leaving the secure Portage County Bank website.